Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sydney Update and New Kate Spade BAGGGGG

Hello!

So I'm just finishing up my third week here in Sydney and it has been absolutely amazing! Aside from the fact that Johnson is still back in LA :(

If you're ever in Sydney, here are some places you should check out
- the Establishment (great classic interior, great music)
- the Ivy (only go on weekends please, during the week this place is full of suits)
- Soho (Top 40 music, Thursday nights are lady's nights, free champagne till 11pm)
- Scary Canary (free drinks for 2 hours if you dress up as the opposite sex?? Pub scene, drinks come in buckets and tastes like Vodka + Red Bull)

aaaand that's what I got so far. I have left out quite a few places that I didn't really like or didn't make great cocktails

I will keep updating this list!

Today is the first Sunny day in the pass two weeks. It's winter in Sydney and there has been a lot of windy and rainy days, which I really hate. I had brought my yellow Hunter rain boots all the way from LA but have yet to wear them out because they are just so heavy. May the next rainy I will, and take some pictures to put up here :)

So I'm partly posting a new entry because I opened my email today and saw THIS amazing new bag from Kate Spade!!!




I don't buy a lot of designers because I'm not from a really wealthy background. There has only been one thing that I have craved to own: the Mulberry Oversized Alexia bag! (please go google this bag and you'll know why I'm so madly in love with it). That bag aside, my all time favorite designer is Kate Spade. I own a pair of Kate Spade shoes, a Kate Spade handbag, a Kate Spade purse and a Kate Spade dress. That's the most number of items I probably own from one single designer. I love the vibrant colors, the retro cut and the unique designs, like this new Bixby Clutch. It's very European: the smooth leather, the gathered bottom and the idea of a clutch. It's also very Eastern-inspired: the design of a angular wood frame with the round bauble closure. This clutch also comes with three colors, the Aqua shown here, the Black and the Cream. Every thing Kate Spade are designed with both fashion and wearability in mind. I would love to have more items from Kate Spade!!


That's all I have for now! I did do quite a few more outfit shoots and they should be ready for you soon!



Love,


Kiko

No comments:

Post a Comment