Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fine Vine











(Outfit Details: Sweater, 360 Cashmere; Jeans, Tommy Hilfiger; Yellow Rain Boots, Hunter; Bag, Chloe)



Hello!

The past weekend me and the girls when on a day trip to Hunter Valley. It's about 2.5 hours out of Sydney and famous for it's vineyards. Sydney had been having the worst weather, windy, rainy and chilly. So I had put on my hunter rain boots and cashmere sweater in preparation for the same horrible weather in Hunter Valley. To our pleasant surprise, the weather cleared out and it was sunny for almost the entire time we were there! Still I was happy to be wearing my rain boots out since I rarely get a chance to wear them in LA.

We went to three vineyards and wandered around in the village. The tour we went on was with Colorful Trips. It was around $100, one of the cheaper day tours of Hunter Valley I feel like we did not get the most out of the day. If I get the chance, I'd like to go on a wine making tour and actually get my hands on the grapes, maybe a different season? The same tour company does a Blue Mountains trip which we took on our first week here in Sydney and really loved.

I didn't really put much thought into the outfit, it was purely put together for my comfort and warmth :). The cashmere sweater I got for $99 from Gilt, such a bargain! It's oversized but so soft and so warm! I love this pair of Tommy Hilfiger jeans, usually this brand is too preppy for me but I fell in love with these when I first tried them on! The jeans are really soft and stretchy with a mid-rise waist, it's kind of a cross over between jeggings and cigarette legs, highly recommended! I have had this Chloe bag for at least 3 years now, it's pretty worn but I kept it for the color. Last but not least, my boots!!! Ever since I got my yellow car (Shelly), I've been buying a lot of bright yellow pieces, like the Yellow Carlos Falchi Bag since here. When I don't have a lot of time to put together an outfit in the morning, I just throw on some plain pieces (jeans/shorts and a tank top usually) and put on one of my bright pieces, so simple yet looks put together, like everything is built around the bright piece.

I can't believe my internship in Sydney is coming to an end! I will organize all the pictures I took and put some more up in the next few days :)

Love,

Kiko

No comments:

Post a Comment