Sunday, June 19, 2011

The cloud looks painted on






Quick post.
Took this photos on the balcony of my apartment. The cloud behind me looked so amazing that I felt like I was ruining the picture, so I put up a picture of just the clouds :)

Doesn't the red bow tie look amazing? It's painted outside a hairdresser near where I live! Sorry I looked so small in the picture, I wanted you to see the entire building!

Outfit: The White jumper was purchased from Nastygal.com, the label is PIKO. The dress was purchased from modcloth.com, the label is Collective Concepts (which is based in LA I believe). The tights are American Apparel and the boots are Jeffrey Campbell. I'm a huge fan of Jeffrey Campbell but most of his designs are very high heeled shoes, so when I found this pair of flat boots, I just had to have them. They go great with any winter outfit, military when you want them to be, chic all the time :)

Love,

Kiko

No comments:

Post a Comment