Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pre-final






Hello!

Sorry I've been absent for so long! I went back to mainland China for Christmas and got caught in the busy new semester once I came back. But now school stuff is all falling into place, I have some more time to focus on this little blog of mine :).

These few photos were shot in December 2011, before the final exams (and my breakouts) started. The leopard jeans are thrifted from Buffalo Exchange with the tags still on. Charley 5.0, at the bargain price of $11.50. This is the Buffalo Exchange on La Brea, where you will find me on weekends.

The sweater is from BB Dakota and the scarf from Lulus.com. I recently found out that it's called an infinity scarf, really it's just a knitted loop. The flats are Kate Spade, but sadly they have retired after serving me tirelessly for the past year. Look out for new Kate Spade products in my posts!


Love,

Kiko

No comments:

Post a Comment